The Velleminfroy vintage glass bottle commemorates the history of the spring with an updated 1950s label. It also marks the rebirth of Velleminfroy mineral water.
Velleminfroy, a remarkable history
Discovered in 1828, the Velleminfroy spring soon became renowned for its beneficial effects. A resounding success, it was officially declared a "natural mineral water" by the Imperial Academy of Medicine in 1859 in the reign of Napoleon III. Very quickly, Velleminfroy became a spa resort whose reputation spanned all of Europe in the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century.
Velleminfroy, ideal during and after meals.
Velleminfroy's unique composition gives it a subtle taste that goes well with any dish as well as all wines, without affecting their taste.
Velleminfroy, the virtuous water
Thanks to its remarkable composition, Velleminfroy water possesses a series of properties never before found in the same water:
- High levels of essential minerals (calcium and magnesium)
- Sulphates, whose positive effects on digestion are well-known
- Low sodium content, ideal for those on a low salt diet
- A pH of 7.4 (still water) perfectly in line with the pH of the blood.
- Absolute purity: 0 nitrates, 0 pesticides, 0 traces of medicines